Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

Kohler and Campbell 1995 satin mahogany baby grand piano

Customer Question

kohler and Campbell 1995 satin mahogany baby grand piano
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
What condition is it in and when was it tuned last?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In mint condition. Looks new. Tuned 2 yrs. ago.
Thanks for the info! Based on the age, this piano would have been built by Samick in Indonesia rather than in America as you may be led to believe. This is an example of a stencil piano. Considering the maker, age, size and listed condition as well as the used market, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $3,100-$3,800 in a private sale. Best wishes!Please remember, this website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your ((RATING)). Please, use the rating system box, select your rating and hit submit and rate our Q&A session today. If you do not see a rating option, know how to rate, or it will not submit, just reply and type out the rating you would like to leave. If you need to ask more questions on this concern, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.
Hi, I notice you viewed my answer but haven't replied. Do you need any further help with this question or do you consider it complete? Thanks!
Please remember, this website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your ((RATING)). Please,
use the rating system box, select your rating and hit submit and rate our Q&A session today. If you do not see a rating option, know
how to rate, or it will not submit, just reply and type out the rating you would like to leave. If you need to ask more questions on this
concern, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.