Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

Our church has a Wurlitzer organ; model number #4410; serial

Customer Question

Our church has a Wurlitzer organ; model number #4410; serial Number? 281320. Everything works
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
Can you attach a photo of it please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but it will be tomorrow before that could be accomplished
Does it look similar to this?<BR>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel request
Why do you wish to cancel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, it looks very similar to the picture. Since I've been charged please forward your estimate. Thank you.
Thanks for the information. Yes, you are charged the full deposit when opening your question. In regards ***** ***** organ, this is an example of a spinet organ, characterized by the two offset keyboards of short scale and the 13 note stick type pedal board. These organs were created for home use, not church use, by amateur organists. I've found that a lot of people tend to "donate" these old spinets to churches for tax write offs but they are rarely used by the churches. Because of the large number of these constantly on the market, the lack of interest and the old age, your organ won't be worth too much. In the good working condition you describe, you should expect to sell for approximately $75-$150. Best wishes! Please remember, this website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your ((RATING)). Please, use the rating system box, select your rating and hit submit and rate our Q&A session today. If you do not see a rating option, know how to rate, or it will not submit, just reply and type out the rating you would like to leave. If you need to ask more questions on this concern, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.
Hi, I notice you viewed my answer though have not replied. I hope this information was helpful. Do you need more help with this or do you consider this complete?
Please remember, this website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your ((RATING)). Please,
use the rating system box, select your rating and hit submit and rate our Q&A session today. If you do not see a rating option, know
how to rate, or it will not submit, just reply and type out the rating you would like to leave. If you need to ask more questions on this
concern, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.