Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

What's the value

Customer Question

What's the value
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
You've provided no information about the instrument you have. Please do so and I can help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thanks for the photos. Because of the extremely poor condition of the piano, it has no value. While it may be able to be repaired, the cost of doing so would be high ($5,000+) and you would not recoup your investment when selling. Sorry for the bad news!
Please remember, this website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your ((RATING)). Please,
use the rating system box, select your rating and hit submit and rate our Q&A session today. If you do not see a rating option, know
how to rate, or it will not submit, just reply and type out the rating you would like to leave. If you need to ask more questions on this
concern, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.
Hi, did you have any further questions about this? Let me know if you need more information, otherwise I would really appreciate your positive rating at this time to close this question out. Thanks!