Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

PS Wick Upright 50 in tall serial # ***** condition excell

Customer Question

PS Wick Upright 50 in tall serial # ***** condition excellant
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
This company was in business until 1934. They had a relatively limited output of instruments compared to other American piano companies at the time. The serial you provided dates this piano back to 1922. Pianos decline in condition with age and therefore decline in value. The average lifespan of an upright is 60-70 years before often needing some mechanical restoration. Based on that, your described condition as well as the used piano market, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $150-$350. Best wishes!
Please remember, this website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your ((RATING)). Please,
use the rating system box, select your rating and hit submit and rate our Q&A session today. If you do not see a rating option, know
how to rate, or it will not submit, just reply and type out the rating you would like to leave. If you need to ask more questions on this
concern, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.