Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a Whitney by Kimball Spinet made in 1983 or 1984. Model

Customer Question

I have a Whitney by Kimball Spinet made in 1983 or 1984. Model number is ***** and Serial number is ***** All keys are intact. The pedals are a little rusted and stick. It has not been tuned in at least 20 years. There is a noticeable chip on the bottom right from being moved 6 times (4 States). The music stand is off and it does not have a bench. What is this piano worth? I'm moving again and don't think it's worth the cost of moving it long distance again.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. In its current condition it would sell for $200-400 at auction and on the secondary market.
Thank you,