Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

I have a Antonius Stradivarius cremonensis faciebat anno 17

Customer Question

I have a Antonius Stradivarius cremonensis faciebat anno 17 in fair condition. what is the approx. value of this violin
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you working on my question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im not making any progress with getting an answer to my question.....is there a problem?
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is no paperclip icon on this page. I have pics but im confused on how to send
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here are some pics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
This is a circa 1920s German copy of a Stradivarius violin. The label was not meant to be misleading, it means this the design of this violin was done to the specifications of the original. This appears to be a nice quality violin, with spruce top, maple back and sides and ebony fingerboard. This would sell for $300-500 at auction and insurance value is $800.
Thank you,
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and effort without additional cost to you. It was a pleasure working with you.
Thanks,