Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

We have a 1925 Harrison petite grand piano in good condition

Customer Question

We have a 1925 Harrison petite grand piano in good condition made by kimball with the original bill of sale. What is it worth
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
Kimball pianos were on the lower end of pricing for quite a while, though their earlier instruments were usually of better quality than later examples. The age of the piano will be a major factor in pricing, as pianos decline in value as their parts wear over time. The average lifespan of a piano is 70 years before needing some mechanical refurbishment. If you've had it tuned annually and there are no broken or warped parts, I would affirm your rating of good condition and suggest a selling range of approximately $1,400-$2,000 depending on actual condition and local market. Best wishes!
Please remember, this website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your ((RATING)). Please,
use the rating system box, select your rating and hit submit and rate our Q&A session today. If you do not see a rating option, know
how to rate, or it will not submit, just reply and type out the rating you would like to leave. If you need to ask more questions on this
concern, please feel free to ask. I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.