Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

Black Kholer & Campbell. Metal sound board, excellent, always

Customer Question

Black Kholer & Campbell. Metal sound board, excellent, always in large home and not moved since purchase.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
Is this an upright? If so, what's the height? What's the serial number from inside?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Baby grand, IPDG0989
Thanks for the info!
Based on the serial I can tell this piano was made by Samick in Asia with the Kohler and Campbell name. This is an example of a stencil piano. It was built in 1996. These are lower priced instruments compared to some of the more established brands but are of generally good quality. Considering the maker, age, size, your description and the used piano market, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $4,100-$5,000 in a private sale. Best wishes!
Hi, is there anything else you need help with?