Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a Chickering Player Piano with 80+ rolls. Value?

Customer Question

Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
Is this an upright or grand? Is it in original condition? When was it last tuned? What is the serial number (found inside)? Please answer all of the above questions so I can be as accurate as possible.
Hi, just checking back with you as I saw you opened a new question accidentally. Please reply here so we can continue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Upright. Original (excellent condition) Last tuned 2001. No serial number.
Thanks. Is it original or has there been any restoration? Can you attach photos of it? What is the age?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Original. I can take a photo. Don't know if I can figure out how to send it. It' s beautiful thibf.
You can attach it here directly. There should be either a paper clip icon or a button for attaching files to get you started--it is similar to attaching a file on email. If you have trouble with that you can email it to***@******.*** to my attention. The support dept. will forward it to me.