Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I have a Miller Parlor organ I would like to sell. It has

Customer Question

I have a Miller Parlor organ I would like to sell. It has been in my family barn for many years and now I cannot get a sound from it. I would consider giving it away to the right person. We are in The Pottstown area but have a Glenmoore mailing address. Thank you!!!
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
Unfortunately, because of its condition and the method of storage, your organ would not have a value. Pump organs have for years overwhelmed the market and there really are very few people interested in buying them. Those who do buy them want them working and in good condition. Most in that condition sell for less than $200 and it could take a long time to sell. I would strongly suggest you try to give it away as it is unlikely you find a buyer at any price. Sorry for the bad news but I wish you good luck!
I would appreciate your positive rating of my service today, it really helps me out. Thanks!