Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a friend who is wanting to give away an Adam Schaaf

Customer Question

I have a friend who is wanting to give away an Adam Schaaf upright piano, serial number 22665, and I was thinking about taking it. It needs tuning, badly, but is in pretty good condition on the outside. I really don't know much about pianos and it is going to cost a lot to move it, so I was wondering if it was worth the expense I am going to be out to move it and get it tuned?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.
What is your planned use for the piano? Are you going to play it or would you try and sell it?