Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have acquired an Enrico Bertini accordion that looks like

Customer Question

I have acquired an Enrico Bertini accordion that looks like the one offered now on E-Bay, item 181731622343. Mine however is in excellent condition, with no damage to the instrument anywhere (and has all straps in good condition), and it plays very well, with no issues, according to someone who recently played it. The case is good with the green velvet nice inside (the outside of the case is a little rough but is not missing any cloth); it snaps shut and opens perfectly. Would anyone be so kind as to offer an opinion as to what I might ask for this accordion at the 46th annual Czech festival in Lincoln NE tomorrow? Thank you so much! Jim Rosowski (***) ***-****
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please phone if you need to know more about the instrument. I play trumpet not accordian or piano. Thank you, ***** ***** (***) ***-****. Unfortunately I need this information today (Sat., May 3). Thank you so much. Jm Rosowski
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This information will be worthless to me unless I hear from you by noon, central time zone, Sunday, May 3, 2015