Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA.

I have a Kimball Spinet piano, 1957 or 1958 model, that is

I have a Kimball Spinet piano, 1957 or 1958 model, that is in excellent condition. What would be it's worth?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 4 years ago.

Please remember to click the ACCEPT button before leaving this page. I am not credited for my time unless this button is pressed. Thanks!

Hi, thanks for your question!

Kimball pianos were on the lower end of quality and price. In addition, age and size make a difference in price, and generally the taller the upright the higher the price. Spinet pianos were a way to get cheaper pianos into more households. Based on the current piano market and your description your Kimball spinet would be valued at approximately $350-$500 in a private sale. Best wishes!

Once I have answered your question, please press ACCEPT if our conversation is complete as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research I personally put into your individual question. Pressing Accept does not charge you again it just credits me for my work. If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. Please press either Accept or Reply before leaving this page so I know how to proceed. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!