John,  CT ABRSM
John, CT ABRSM, Piano Teacher CT ABRSM.
Experience:  Certificate of Music Teaching. Musical Instrument Appraiser. Qualified Technician. Qualified Piano Tuner. Experienced in Buying, Selling, Restoring and Valuing Pianos for more than 20 years.
62809984

How much is an everett upright piano about 25 yrs old wort

How much is an everett upright piano about 25 yrs old worth?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Without seeing the piano it is very difficult to give an exact valuation. Can you please tell me if the manufacturers name on the piano is Everett, H. C or the Everett Piano Co. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you further.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The piano is made by the Everett Piano Co. I believe it is a spinet model Serial #352017.

On the inside it also has Cable Nelson.

Tom

Hello again, from the serial number you have given the piano was probably made in 1990. Providing that it has been regularly tuned and kept in a good environment and the casework is relatively unmarked, it should be possible to achieve in the region of $1000 but you would need to check out your local piano sales room for pianos of a similar style and age. Be aware that generally, currently it is a buyers' market so prices and hence values vary widely. I trust that this gives you an acceptable answer and I would appreciate your feedback. Than you.