Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

Samick Baby Grand SG-150C. High gloss finish, absolutely perfect

Samick Baby Grand SG-150C. High gloss finish, absolutely perfect condition. Played infrequently. 10 years old.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 4 years ago.
Please remember to click the ACCEPT button before leaving this page. I am not credited for my time unless this button is pressed. Thanks!

Hi, welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question!

Samick is a quality Asian builder but their products are not as well regarded as others such as Yamaha and Kawai. The SG-150 is a 4'11" baby grand which is one of the smallest baby grand sizes made. Based on your description and the current piano market this piano would have an approximate value of $5,800-$6,500 in a private sale. Best wishes!

Once I have answered your question, please press ACCEPT if our conversation is complete as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research I personally put into your individual question. Pressing Accept does not charge you again it just credits me for my work. If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. Please press either Accept or Reply before leaving this page so I know how to proceed. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!