Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  Active professional dealer since 1981
54715563

I have a upright piano 1901 Paris solid brass inside how much

I have a upright piano 1901 Paris solid brass inside how much would it be worth?
I also have a player piano that has been in the family, now on the fourth generation and I would like to have it restored but not sure where to look for someone to restore it, any suggestions?
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Will replied 4 years ago.
Could you provide a bit more information on both, please, like models or serial numbers, and perhaps images as well?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hamilton 58382 I am not sure how to send you a picture. I tried to copy and paste but it did not work. Also it is 1900 Paris not 1901
Expert:  Will replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the update.

Based on a review of current recorded and documented sales of similar items in the past year and your description, the current market value is estimated to be from $850 to $1,500 pending condition and demand. Examples with elaborate cases, decoration, inlay or design will command the upper end of the range as the piece will have more appeal to decor and antique collectors.

Hope this helps! Best, Will

--

Please remember to click the ACCEPT button if my answer has helped you in any way so I can be credited by Just Answer staff for assisting you...no additional charge to you! Thanks!