Will
Will, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  Active professional dealer since 1981
54715563

I have a player piano made by the CONWAY COMPANY BOSTON. The

I have a player piano made by the CONWAY COMPANY BOSTON. The serial number on the sounding board is 75346. A brass plate on the player, close to the piano roll box says "Super Simplex Patented". About 50 years ago I refinished the outside and about at the same time the piano movements were refurbished, including all new felts. The player parts of the piano were not refurbished.

The question is, "What is the estimated present worth of this piano?"

Bruce Wismar ([email protected])
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Will replied 5 years ago.

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you. Based upon a review of information you provided and published completed sales data for similar items, the current market retail replacement value for your piece is estimated to range from $1,500 to $3,200 based on overall condition and regional market demand. Hope this information helps and thanks for using JustAnswer!

***

If my information has been of assistance to you, please remember to click the ACCEPT icon so I will be credited by JustAnswer for my time and efforts (at no additional charge to you). Thanks!