twinb1201
twinb1201, Appraiser, Researcher
Experience:  Classically trained musician with more than 20 years experience appraising musical instruments.
57035021

How much is my Dorado acustic guitar worth? Model 5990 serial

How much is my Dorado acustic guitar worth? Model 5990 serial # XXXXX I believe its from the early 80's ans is in great shape.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be pleased to help you with this question.

If your Gretsch Dorado guitar is in excellent condition, its current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately $500.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you. Please click "Accept", as that is the way I am compensated by JA for my service to you. Clicking "Accept" will not result in any additional cost to you. Feedback is welcome, and bonuses are appreciated. Thanks for using Just Answer!