Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I have a Packard Upright Piano serial number 102 207, wanted

I have a Packard Upright Piano serial number 102 207, wanted to know when the manufacter date is??
Hi, thanks for your question!

Based on the serial number you provided your Packard piano was built in 1906. The dates you find written inside are likely from tuners who often keep records inside pianos to know when they are tuned.

Once I have answered your question, please press ACCEPT if our conversation is complete as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research I personally put into your individual question. Pressing Accept does not charge you again it just credits me for my work. If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. Please press either Accept or Reply before leaving this page so I know how to proceed. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!