Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA.

wurlitzer organ model 4373 hgt 40 width 46 3/8 depth

Customer Question

wurlitzer organ model 4373
hgt 40"
width 46 3/8
depth 25 7/8
wgh 265
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 5 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question!

These old home organs aren't worth too much anymore since they aren't as popular as they used to be back in the 60's and 70's. The electronics in them are also very old. Since this model has the third keyboard with the synth it is a little different than most of the others in the same category so it will be worth a little more. If it is in otherwise excellent condition and everything works you should be able to sell it for $250-350. Best of luck!

Important! When you placed a deposit to ask a question, that amount was withdrawn from your bank account and placed in your Just Answer account. That money remains there and I am not paid until you press the ACCEPT button. Once I have satisfactorily answered your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research I have personally given your question. If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!