Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA.

I would like to know the value of a Wurlitzer Organ Model 4037

Customer Question

I would like to know the value of a Wurlitzer Organ Model 4037 with Orbit III synthesizer. It is still in working condition although it does need a tune up and internal clean up.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 5 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question!

Organs don't really need "tune ups" so I'm assuming there are some repairs that need to be done here. These organs were popular back in the 60's and 70's primarily but have very much gone out of style today. Because of the old age of these home organs and the failing electronics, values are very low. Most are lucky to sell for more than $200. I would advise you to sell for $100-$200. You might come across some on the internet priced much higher, but rest assured these organs will not sell. I hope this helps and I wish you the best!

Important! When you placed a deposit to ask a question, that amount was withdrawn from your bank account and placed in your Just Answer account. That money remains there and I am not paid until you press the ACCEPT button. Once I have satisfactorily answered your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research I have personally given your question. If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!