Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts Degree (summa cum laude); 10+ years exp.

I have a Wurlitzer upright piano, made in Dekalb, Illinois,

I have a Wurlitzer upright piano, made in Dekalb, Illinois, serial number 632593. This piano is in extraordinary condition for being almost 40 years old. The only need it has is the top of the piano bench needs refinished, other than that, almost perfect condition. What is it worth? Thank you.
Good afternoon and thanks for choosing Just Answer.

Is this one of the electric pianos Wurlitzer began putting out in the 1950s? Do you happen to know the model?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No, it is not an electric.
I have a one more question... What is the height?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It is 37 inches height on the main body.
From the decription, I think you have a Wurlitzer Spinet Upright.

A Wurlitzer Spinet from the 50s tend to average about $600 - $900. In excellent condition with the right buyer, $1100 wouldn't be unheard of.

Of course, prices depend on the condition of the piano and the geographical location of where you're trying to sell them. I'm not sure where you're located, but if you're thinking about selling the piano, I would check with your local antique shops, flea markets, and music shops. Local musicians are usually on the lookout for pianos.. You can also put it up on your local craigslist.

If I can be of any further help, don't hesitate to contact me. Please click accept if I have been of any help, since this is the only way we are compensated by JA.

Thanks and have a great day,