Appraiser Alan AOA C
Appraiser Alan AOA C, Appraiser & Adjuster
Experience:  Hello, my name's Alan! I'm a 14 year Appraiser with AOA appraisers, ISA & IRS Qualified, and 5 year Certified & Licensed Insurance Adjuster with 30+ Years Collecting & Dealing.
53896401

What is approximate value of a 1963 EKO Florentine model 360/2/V

What is approximate value of a 1963 EKO Florentine model 360/2/V ? It is identical to one displayed online @ www.vintageaudioberlin.de/museum.

Thank you very much!
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Appraiser Alan AOA C replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I believe that I will be able to help. I am a Qualified Appraiser of Antiques and have an extensive library and countless Antique site subscriptions at my disposal. Using these resources to look into your inquiry, I was able to find that at auction, this guitar will typically sell for $500 to $700 depending on its condition.

I hope this answers your question! If you are satisfied with my answer, I would request that you please click the “ACCEPT” button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying thanks for a job well done. Although this is neither required nor expected, it is greatly appreciated. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications.

Thanks,

Alan C. Ransdell, ISA AM, AOA AM, CA

P.S. If you have any other any would like me to answer them, please put my name at the beginning of your next question and I will get to it ASAP!