Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

How does this work? I am writing a paper and I need 3

Customer Question

How does this work?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I am writing a paper and I need 3 questions answered related to Netflix annual report
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Do you need the questions?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

It would be a pleasure for me to help you. Yes, I need the questions that you need answered. I also need to know when your deadline is.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you again.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need these 3 questions answered for Netflix6. Prepare a broad audit plan:e. To what extent do you believe it will be appropriate to reduce assessed control risk?
f. How will the audit effort be allocated among geographical areas?
g. Will any areas of the audit require outside expertise?If possible I need it by tomorrow evening.Thanks
Heather

Dear *****,

Yes. I can do this for you. Is there a specific time on Monday evening when you need this done?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
9pm EST works.

Dear *****,

Thank you. It shall be done.

Dear *****,

This is actually a question upon closer look that would require a lot of work! Plus more of a payout. However I have made things less complicated by providing you with resources and answers to your questions that I could answer without a lot of work that would not equal the amount for the payout. It is basically the research that you are paying me for. I look forward to your positive rating. Without your positive rating I will not be paid for the research that I have done for you. I thank you in advance.

Have a great day!