linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I see the 8 questions but I do not see the answer, Which of

Customer Question

I see the 8 questions but I do not see the answer
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Which of the following statements is best describes joint and several liability?
A Plaintiff can obtain a judgment against two defendants who are both 50% liable and collect the full amount of the judgment from each defendant.
B Plaintiff can obtain a judgment against two defendants who are both 50% liable, but can only collect 50% of the judgment from each defendant.
C Plaintiff can obtain a judgment against two defendants who are both 50% liable, and collect the full judgment against any one of the tortfeasors.
D Plaintiff can obtain a judgment against two defendants who are both 50% liable, and if plaintiff collects 75% of the judgment from one tortfeasor, plaintiff and still collect 50% of the judgment from the other tortfeasor
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Which of the following statements is best describes joint and several liability?
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

When do you need the answer to this question?