linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Just having some trouble with a question you answered last

Customer Question

Just having some trouble with a question you answered last year. UMUC Spreadsheet template problem, VLOOKUP.
JA: The tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Complete the spreadsheet template following Steps 1–10, building a comprehensive workbook of data and analyses that will inform your conclusions in Step 10. Your final spreadsheet should include the following: Tab 1: DATA – completed data sheet (Steps
1–6 above) Tab 2: Excel Summary Stats (Step 7) Tab 3: Graphs – Charts (Step 8) Tab 4: Histogram (Step 8) Tab 5: Sorted Data (Step 9) Format this workbook so that all the spreadsheets can be printed. Now that you have completed your analysis, think about the
patterns you’ve seen in the workforce. Write a short 3-4 paragraph summary of your analysis. This is important. While you have done a wonderful job with your analysis, you can never assume that the end-user will be able to interpret the data the way it should
be understood. Supporting narrative is helpful (I call this, never simply providing a “raw data” dump – strive to provide information!). The paper sections include - one paragraph narrative summary of your findings; describing patterns of interest - explanation
of their potential relevance of such patterns - describe how you will further investigate to determine if your results are “good or bad” for the company Prepare your response in this workbook. Place it at the front on completion. Your team answered this a year ago, but the solution steps are no longer available.
JA: Is there anything else the tutor should be aware of?
Customer: Expert: F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
This was the orginal link to the solution you provided last year.
http://wikisend.com/download/257126/Workforce_Composition_Analysis final answers.xls
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 28 days ago.

Yes I had done it but now it is not available with me as well, if you need it I can do from scratch what is your deadline, thanks.