linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

I have 4 essay questions that require answers either in the

Customer Question

I have 4 essay questions that require answers either in the form of a computation and the regulations that it involves or yes/no and the regulations that relate to that question. I don't have the questions yet as once I access them the clock starts and I only have 3 you make a appointments and guarantee your work? How much would it cost?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I want to do it the accountant available then and do I place the deposit now?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: The questions will cover income inclusions, exclusions, capital gains vs. ordinary income...regulations 1250, 1231, 1245 ....debt and other things...
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  PDtax replied 14 days ago.

Hi again. PDtax here.

I can help, and will post a price for the three hours you want for the test. Friday might work after business hours, but I suspect Saturday is better.

I'll shoot you an Offer for three hours time at my JA rates. Accept, and it sets up a private link. I will then send you my office email address we can use to communicate. If my price works for you, let's figure out a time and how best to do this.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Have a question for you ...
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I only have 3 hours to complete which means once I see the questions the clock starts. I would need it completed by 2.5 hours. Do u guarantee it will be done perfectly or at least to earn a B?
Expert:  PDtax replied 14 days ago.

I expect I can get a good grade on your project. I can't and won't make any guarantees, but my 35 years of tax experience should give you confidence.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Did you complete the essay question I sent? I don't see it.
Expert:  PDtax replied 14 days ago.

You mean the other question I said I would work on tomorrow? I did not work on it yet.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
the question I posted today you will work on tomorrow? Correct?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I keep getting a message that says you are working on it which is why I asked.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am trying to accept your offer but it keeps giving me issues....