linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

24 is unmarried he shared his home for the entire year with

Customer Question

Richard 24 is unmarried he shared his home for the entire year with his girlfriend, linda 21, and Linda's daughter dea 2, dea is not Richard's daughter. Richard is not in the process of adopting her, and she was not placed in the home by a placement agency. Richard provided more than half of the cost of maintaining the home and more than 50% support for linda and dea. none of the relationships are in no violation of local law. Richard's wages were $24,500, Linda's gross income was $7,650 , linda will not claim dea and files a federal return solely to claim the refund of tax withheld , Richard taxable income was $7,500
question 1. what is the taxpayer's correct and most favorable 2015 filing status?
single
married filing jointly
head of household
qualifying windower
question 2. what is his or her greatest number of personal and dependent exemptions allowed for 2015
1
2
3
4
question 3.is the taxpayer eligiable to claim and receive the child tax credit
yes or no
question 4. what is the taxpayer's tax liability using the tax tables
I have 3,021 or 753
Jackson 30, is married and lived apart from his wife carol 28, the entire year. they have no decree of divorce or separate maintences. carol does not want to file a joint return with Jackson. bill 6, their son, lived with carol the entire year. carol has waived her right to bill's exemptions for 2015 by signing form 8332. Jackson and carol together provided more than 50% of bill's support Jackson 's wages were $37,000 , carol's were $15,000 bill's gross income was $0JACKSON taxable income was $22,900
single
married filing jointly
married filing separate
head of household
qualifying windower
question 2. what is his or her greatest number of personal and dependent exemption allowed for 2015
1
2
3
4
question 3. is the tax payer eligiable to claim and receive the child tax credit
yes or no
question 4. what is the taxpayer tax liabiltity using the tax tables
I have 2,978 or 5,093
tom 51, and wendy 50 are married their son ron 21 and daughter Rhonda 21, lived with them all year long. the twins received more than 50% of their support from their parents. ron is working for a landscaping firm. Rhonda is a full time student at your state university . tom's wages were $35,249, and wendy is unable to work. Rhonda earned $5,000working at a summer job, ron earned $5,650 for the year. the taxable income on the return was $10,999
question 1. what is the taxpayer's correct and most favorable 2015 filing status
single
married filing jointly
married filing separately
head of household
qualifying windower
o
1
2
3
4
question 3. is the taxpayer eligible to claim and receive the child tax credit
yes or no
I have 4,369 or 1,098
bob 49, and betty 53 are married their daughters, tammy 22 and Tanya 16, lived with them the entire year, and the girls received more than 50% of their support from their parents. Tanya is a full time student at your state university . bob's wages were $45,000, betty 's were $51,500, tammy's gross income was $5,000. , Tanya's was $0 the taxable income on the return was $ 68,300
question 1. what is taxpayer's and most favorable 2015 filing status
single
married filing jointly
married filing separately
head of household
qualifying windower
question 2. what is his or her greatest number of personal and dependent exemeptions allowed for 2015
1
2
3
4
question 3.is the taxpayers eligiable to claim and receive the child tax credit
yes or no
I have 9,326
Tyrel 49 is unmarried, he maintain a home for himself and his sin. tim 18, who lived with Tyrel until tim went away to college on aug 15, 2015 Tyrel's 2013 return was filed as a joint returned with his his wife , carol who died on feb 5 2013. Tyrel provides more than 50% of tim support. Tyrel income consisted of $20,000 wages and $3,200 interest ,tim gross income was $ 4,300 Tyrel taxable income was $2,900
single
married filing jointly
married filing separately
head of household
qualifying windower
question 2. what is hos or her greatest number of personal and dependent exemption allowed for 2015
1
2
3
4
question 3.is the taxpayer eligible to receive and claim the child tax credit
yes or no
question 4.what is the taxpayer's tax liabitily using the tax tables
I have 2,346
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.

I will have to ask for a small price adjustment. Accept the Offer I will send you, and I will work with you.

PDtax

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am on free trail and I can't effort $30 right now....for only 20 questions.....I will probably have to get back to you on this one
Expert:  PDtax replied 8 months ago.

Then I will opt out. Maybe another expert can assist.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That's fine!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Look, I will except your offer . I guess I don't have any choice than, I have to have the work in by 8 tonight. And please make sure that you are truful to your answers as I match it up with minds
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
look I need to have this did by 8 tonight
if not , I will find somebody to do it and request my refund back....im really thinking this is a fraud website
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.