linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Customer Question 1.1. The owner of a medium sized home

Customer Question

Customer Question
1.1. The owner of a medium sized home building center specializing in custom designed and do it yourself kitchen supplies asked the I & J Consulting firm to prepare a customer profile report for the kitchen design segment of the home improvement marketing. Evaluate the following sections of the report. The customer market for the company can be defined as the do it yourself and kitchen design segments. A brief profile of each follows. The do it yourself DIY market consists of individuals in the 25-45 age group living in a single dwelling. DIY customers are predominantly male, although an increasing number of females are becoming active DIY customers. The typical DIY customer has an income in excess of $40,000, and a median income of $44,000, with a standard deviation of 86. The DIY customer has an increasing amount of leisure time, is strongly value and convenience conscious, and displays an increasing desire for self-gratification. The mean age of the custom kitchen design customer segment is 41.26 and the annual income is in the range of $45,000 to $55,000. The median income is $49,000 with a standard deviation of 73. Custom kitchen design customers usually live in a single dwelling. The wife is more influential and is the prime decision maker about kitchen design and cabinets.
2. 1. The executive director of the Cortland Chamber of Commerce asked the marketing research class of the community college located nearby to prepare a research report on members’ attitudes toward the service offerings of the chamber. Evaluate the completeness of the executive summary portion of their report, which follows. To provide a foundation for a comprehensive marketing plan, the Cortland Chamber of Commerce (CCC) undertook a member ship survey in November 2005. Eight-four usable surveys were returned from a stratified proportionate sampling plan of 172 CCC services. Results showed that members were familiar with all of the services except National Safety Council materials and employers’ manuals. Newsletters were found to be the most often used as well as the most important service offered by CCC. Government regulation and mandated employee benefits were thought to be the most threatening issues facing businesses, according to the survey results. Over half of all members responding felt favorably toward 11 statements about CCC services.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: I need the answer to the question posted 4 years ago.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can do this for you. When is your deadline so I know how to prioritize this along with my other work.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need it by now. If you can't I understand, I'll cancel. Thanks.

Dear Customer,

You do not need to cancel. I will simply opt out so another expert can help you. You may want to repost this requesting Judy Bailey. She may be able to help you right now.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't have 24 hours for the reply of another expert. I thought I pay and get the answer right away. sorry for the inconvenience.