linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

The deadline for both questions is tomorrow. 1. Assume the

Customer Question

The deadline for both questions is tomorrow.1. Assume the owners of a midsize office building recover all operating expenses from their tenants except management and administrative expenses. The total rentable area of the office building is 100,000 square feet. The total amount of operating expenses recoverable from tenants in the current year is $700,000. Tenant B occupies 10,000 square feet of the building and has an expense stop of $5.50 per square foot. How much of the building's reimbursable operating expenses will the owners recover from Tenant B?5. Assume a small office building has a total usable area of 40,000 square feet and 5,000 square feet of common area. Tenant Z occupies 6,000 square feet of usable area. What is Tenant Z's rentable area?
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  insearchoftheanswer replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. On question 5, I'm presuming Tenant Z has no expense stop...correct? Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Correct. What about question #1? :) thanks for your help!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Are these your exam questions?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
No these are homework questions
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

So will you get any marks on these and will they contribute to your overall grade?