Hello, and thanks for the question.
The answer for the question posted is 'A and B'. Please post the remaining nine questions and I will assist you with those.
I only have 20 mins for these...
2. Experimenting with failures leads to better teams.
3. A design function and a coaching function
4. includes the unstated, implicit aspects of the team
5. occurs when people are the center of attention and are concerned with discrepancies between their performance and standards of excellence
7. geared toward production-oriented workers
8. when raters positively distort performance ratings
9. Legitimate power
10. dependency and inclusion, trust and structure