I can not figure out answers to10-14 because I can't figure

Customer Question

I can not figure out answers to10-14 because I can't figure out how much was sold
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Exam 39001900
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. I am not sure which exam this is from - can you post the complete problem (or attach here if a document). Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Exam 39001900 compute the cost of the following using fifo and lifi methods of inventory compute answers 10_14. Can't figureeven out how much was sold for each
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

The exams change regularly and I cannot ensure that the proper information is contained in any files I might have. I will need to see the problem. Sending a premium service request so we can communicate by email for your privacy (and test privacy) on this question if you like. If not, you will need to post the complete problem.

Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 3 months ago.

Please post the questions themselves so that I can help. You can also upload the exam to then copy and paste the share link here. When you respond, please advise your deadline

Thank you

Expert:  chooser77 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and thanks for the question.

Here are the answers for exam 39001900, questions 10-14. If the answers are satisfactory, please remember to provide a positive rating.

10. C. $3,166.44
11. A. $2,999.20
12. C. $2,468.60
13. D. $1,171.10
14. A. $1,003.80

Hope this helps1