linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

You are the supply chain manager electronics-manufacturing

Customer Question

You are the supply chain manager for an electronics-manufacturing company. In this assignment, you will use the following data to obtain forecasts for your company through various forecasting techniques.
Using the three quarters moving average, find out the forecasts for 3Q 2010, 4Q 2010, and 1Q 2011.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: Can I have the answers to that question
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 months ago.

The data is not provided, please upload it at or and provide me he link and also mention your deadline, thanks.