linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I am looking assistance with my accounting assignment.

Customer Question

I am looking for some assistance with my accounting assignment. Please see the attached document for details.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Please accept the offer so I can provide the answer in next 24 hours.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi are you able to provide the detailed information for determining/calculating the answer and page # ***** information was found on? How much would the additional cost of adding a 750 word essay be?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do you guarantee accuracy?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Essay related to which topic and I will try my best to answer it accurately, are you doing it for assignment or for exam purpose, and also tell which page number you are asking for,thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it is an Economics assignment
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

So there are two assignment one is for accounting and other for economics and they both are assignment or exam, please confirm, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
assignment
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Do you agree that the work done by me will be used as guideline and all written work will not be submitted as it is you will reword it, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi are you able to provide the detailed information for determining/calculating the answer and page # ***** information was found on for the Accounting assignments? Do you guarantee accuracy?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Page number of what as I will provide all workings and it will be from my own knowledge, if you have any particular book then you can provide me, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The textbook I am using is, Managerial Accounting, Fifteenth Edition, by Ray H. Garrison, Eric W. Noreen, and Peter C.
Brewer. I am not sure if you have access to this.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am having a difficult time accepting the offer of the additional $24.00 and will need to call customer service to see if they can process it for me.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have several pending charges for Just Answer on my credit card and may need to wait until tomorrow to see if the charge went thru.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

No I have do not have access to this book, and there are 5 accounting assignment, and I have only quoted the price for only one assignment, the price for 5 accounting assignment and one economic assignment will be $500 in total, which does not include the page number reference, however, I will provide the calculation for all accounting assignment and will try to give accurate answer but 100% accuracy may not be guaranteed, I am sending you new offer, if you agree, then please accept, thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry, I cannot accept that offer.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Okay better luck next time, take care.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Will my question be placed back in the queue for someone else to answer?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

okay I am opting out so other experts may help you, take care.