linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

The Chester company will sell 100 units (x1000) of capacity

Customer Question

The Chester company will sell 100 units (x1000) of capacity from their Cozy product line. Each unit of capacity is worth $6 plus $4 per automation rating. The Chester company will sell the capacity for 35% off. How much do they receive when the capacity is sold?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 4 months ago.

Please post the full question so that I can help. When you respond, kindly advise your deadline

Thank you