linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

I am not looking answers, but rather trying to figure out

Customer Question

I am not looking for any answers, but rather trying to figure out how to amortize a bond premium. If there is live assistance available I would be grateful. I have an assignment due tonight, and I have worked on this one problem for 3 days, with no help from my team. I am completely lost but want to understand it.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: I have 2 hours
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 5 months ago.

I can probably help, but please post the problem you are talking about so that I can confirm i can help

Thank you

Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.

Do you still need the answer? and provide details, thanks.