linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

I want a professional person to help me complete all my

Customer Question

I want a professional person to help me complete all my assignments. The Dead line I would give will be 3 days for all the chapters. If you are able to help me please accept the offer, if you are travelling and have limited access to technology please be honest and let someone else help. The subject is Intermediate Accounting ACC 2206
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pateel Papazian replied 5 months ago.
I would love to help you, but several chapters in 3 days is difficult. I can probably do some of it in 3 days. Also, if it's a lot of work, $28 is pretty low. If you want to consider my assistance, please send me the scope of the assignment, and we can take it from there. Good luck.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How much are you offering Patel. One of the experts ditched me here and I got v low grades in assignments. That'd the reason I gave critical time frame. Tell me.your offer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry mispronounced your name... Pateel
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have completed till chapter 5. Now chapters 6,7,8,9,10,11 & 12 are left.
Oh, I see. Good to know that there is no tight deadline then. I usually charge based on the scope of the assignment. So I suggest we work chapter by chapter if you're interested. It depends on the number of exercises basically and the time it takes. If you want you can send me the name of the book you're using and a scan of the ch 6 homeworks, and will take it from there. Just so that you know, for an assignment that takes on hour to complete, the total fees charged by Just Answer will be US75.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
SI will you complete all my assignments for 75$ ? Please clarify
No, sorry. I meant once I know the assignments, and figure out how much time it will take to do them, I will send you the quote. So let's say it will take 3 hours, then Just Answer will charge a total of $75 times 3= $225. Feel free to get other quotes, and if you're still interested, I'm around.Best,