F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
Experience:  have completed B.Com and CA Finalist
20040807

A company purchases a machine for $800,000. The machine has

Customer Question

A company purchases a machine for $800,000. The machine has an expected life of 9 years and no salvage value. The company anticipates a yearly after-tax net income of $60,000 to be received uniformly throughout each year. What is the accounting rate of return?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
60000/800000 = .075 or 7.5% Please rate the answer so I get credit for my efforts, thanks.