linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.

A Panther Co. $1,000 6 1/4% bond matures on January 8, 2016.

Customer Question

A Panther Co. $1,000 6 1/4% bond matures on January 8, 2016. Interest is payable on January and June 8th. Find the Approximate Yield to Maturity if the bond is purchased for $1039.85 on June 8, 2010.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: A Jig-Saw Co. $1,000 5.5% bond matures on October 15, 2022. Interest is payable on October 15th and April 15th. The bond can be called at 102.5 on October 15, 2012. If the yield (market) rate is 5.0% compounded semi-annually, find the value of the bond on April 15, 2009 assuming:A. The bond is held to maturity and redeemed at par. [A]B. The bond is called at 102.5 on October 15, 2012
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: Can you start with helping with those?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need the answers within the next 40 minutes
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If I don't get these answers on time I don't want to pay for this service.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 5 months ago.
Do you still need answers, thanks.