linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need help with my graded project in my accounting calls at

Customer Question

I need help with my graded project in my accounting calls at penn foster. It is lesson 1 Business, accounting and you
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: i need help creating and balance sheet, income statement, statement of retained earning and post closing trial balance
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: there are 15 instructions to lead to the sheets
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the help i need is Financial Accounting. It is Lesson 1: Business,Accounting, and You The graded project number
is 061579
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Please upload data at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rqir5z4peq1reiz/Accounting_Graded_project.pdfIf possible i need by 5pm 5/2/2016
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Please accept the offer so the answer may be provided by or before your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I don't want the extra
Expert:  F. Naz replied 12 months ago.
sorry your message is not clear, thanks.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Premium Service Offer: More Q&A Time is that optional or you are saying i have to accept this to get the assistance i am asking for?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 12 months ago.
It is optional, but if you agree with this amount then accept it so the answer may be provided. It is sent keeping in view the length and volume of work involved, thanks.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
With this being my 1st time using this site, i would like to see the quality of work i will receive prior to giving such a hefty compensation. Thanks!
Expert:  F. Naz replied 12 months ago.
You can ask for refund if you are not satisfied with the work done, thanks.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have read the terms of service and will only like to participate in the Site’s standard question-and-answer platform and not opt for a premium service at this point, seeing that it is optional. Thanks!
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I wanted to check to ensure that my requested deadline is able to be met. Thanks!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you still helping me? My deadline was Monday and I haven't had a response.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.
Yes, Please accept the offer so the answer may be provided in next 18 to 24 hours, thanks.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You told me Friday the the offer was optional... you why would I accept paying you an extra $100... am I missing something