Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I would love to have the answers to these if you have themThe UCC’s rules regarding damages include all of the following exceptA The measure is the difference between the value of the goods accepted and the value they would have had if they had been as warranted.B The remedies for material misrepresentation or fraud will be the same as for breach of contract.C The measure of damages in cases of breach by anticipatory repudiation cannot be determined until the time for performance has passed.D The UCC expressly permits the parties to limit or exclude consequential damages by agreement unless the limitation or exclusion is unconscionable.In which one of the following cases did the court rely in part on the rule that the measure of recovery by a wrongfully discharged employee is the amount of salary agreed upon for the period of service, less the amount which the employer proves the employee has earned or with reasonable effort might have earned from other employment?A Jacob & Youngs v. KentB Peevyhouse v. Garland Coal & Mining CompanyC In re Worldcom, Inc.D Parker v. Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corp.Which of the following statements is not correct regarding a seller’s damages?A If the buyer’s breach leaves the goods in the seller’s possession or control, the seller may identify the goods to the contract and resell them at a private or public sale.B Agreements rarely provide an exclusive or limited remedy.C The seller’s general damages for non-acceptance or repudiation by the buyer is the difference between the market price and the unpaid contract price.D Market price is generally the price at the time and place for tender.In which one of the following cases did the court state that even in the case of contracts that are unquestionably building and construction contracts the authorities are not in agreement regarding factors to consider in determining whether the cost of performance rule or the value rule should be applied?A In Re Worldcom, Inc.B Parker v. Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corp.C Peevyhouse v. Garland Coal & Mining CompanyD Jacob & Youngs v. KentAll of the following statements are correct statements regarding a seller’s consequential and incidental damages exceptA when payment is to be made to a third person, the creditor has not been allowed to recover special damages suffered.B none of the provisions of the UCC dealing with a seller’s damages allow for the recovery of consequential damages.C incidental damages are recoverable whether the seller sues for damages following resale, for damages without reference to resale, or for the price.D the UCC expressly permits recovery for incidental damagesWhich one of the following statements is not correct regarding the wrongful discharge of an employee?A Special damages are rarely awarded for wrongful discharge.B Expenses incurred in an attempt to mitigate damages by securing other employment are recoverable.C Damages for injury to the employee’s reputation are ordinarily said to be too remote and not in the contemplation of the parties.D Generally, a public officer’s right to compensation is dependent on contract law.Which one of the following statements of law was approved by the court in Hicks v. United States, 150 U.S. 442, 14 S.Ct. 144, 37 L.Ed. 1137 (1893)?A Where an accomplice is present for the purpose of aiding and abetting in a murder but refrains from so aiding and abetting because it turned out not to be necessary for the accomplishment of the common purpose, he is equally guilty as if he had actively participated by words or acts of encouragement.B Where an accomplice is present for the purpose of aiding and abetting in a murder but refrains from so aiding and abetting because it turned out not to be necessary for the accomplishment of the common purpose, he is equally guilty as if he had actively participated by words or acts of encouragement if there is also evidence of a previous conspiracy or agreement to murder.C Where an accomplice is present for the purpose of aiding and abetting in a murder but refrains from so aiding and abetting because it turned out not to be necessary for the accomplishment of the common purpose he cannot be guilty of the murder.D Where an accomplice is present for the purpose of aiding and abetting in a murder but refrains from so aiding and abetting because it turned out not to be necessary for the accomplishment of the common purpose is equally guilty as if he had actively participated by words or acts of encouragement unless he i
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the homework professionals. The information you have posted does not show the proper formatting needed for the question and it would be beneficial for me to view the original assignment file if that is possible. You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and share the link here. Also, be sure to let me know the deadline to get the resource returned to you. Here are the steps to use wikisend as it is the easiest and does not require an account. We are not able to get things by email (unfortunately)1. Go to www.wikisend.com2. Click on the "Browse" Button3. Find the file on your computer and select it - this will place the link in the box on the site.4. Click on "Upload File"5. This will then open a new window.6. You will see a box that says "Download Link" - Copy and Paste that weblink in the box here for me.I can then open your file onto my computer.You can repeat this for each of the files. Place all the link into one reply box here and then I can open any of the documents.This will ensure I get the materials quickly. Thanks and I look forward to trying to assist on this question.