linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

The president of Gentiva Health Services is considering increasing

Customer Question

The president of Gentiva Health Services is considering increasing her number of Medicare patients served next year. However, to do so she must begin to use RNs for client visits, which Medicare reimburses at $45 per visit. An RN costs $35 per hour versus the current cost of $15 for an LPN or nurse’s aide. The president believes she can increase her patient visits by 15% by accepting Medicare patients. She is also aware that if she increases her Medicare patients, the company’s administrative costs will increase by approximately $10,000 per year because of the claims file complexity.Use the following websites to gather data:10K Annual Report10Q Quarterly ReportUse the following volumes for your calculations:Volume for the year: Flexible budget: 6,000 visitsStatic budget: 5,945 visitsActual budget: 5,889 visitsPrepare a two-page report that addresses the following:How many more visits will the company generate if it accepts Medicare patients?What would be the estimated profit or loss associated with the Medicare service line?Would you recommend that Gentiva Health Services increase its number of Medicare patients served? Why or why not?The second task is: Business PlanReview the quarterly report and develop a business plan for the organization for its upcoming financial year. Be sure to include the following in your organized business plan:Organization segmentMarketing segmentFinancial segmentProjected cash flow statementProjected income statementProjected balance sheet
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: can you provide this for me?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.
WHAT IS YOUR DEADLINE, THANKS.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
asap. I have completed half of the assignment, but need the 2nd half within the next hour. Let me know if you can and I will send exactly what i need.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hello?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.
I CAN DO THIS IN NEXT 5 TO 8 HOURS, THANKS.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no thanks. have a great evening.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.
Okay take care.