lyndaew, Master's Degree
Experience:  Small business owner. BS in Business Administration and MBA in Marketing.

I have some homework question and i hope you can help me JA:

Customer Question

i have some homework question and i hope you can help me
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: the question is to design design some new documents and reports.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Tutor before I connect you two?
Customer: i) Suggest the general layout for a Web-based source document that prospective bidders would submit. The information should include user ID, password, name, street address, telephone type, telephone number, e-mail address, item number, bid offered, and method of payment (money order, check, MasterCard, Visa, any other applicable payment method)ii) Suggest the general layout for a Web-based source document that prospective sellers could use to describe their antiques. The information should include the user ID, password, item, dimensions, origin, condition, and asking price
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
question 2
Suppose you are studying two hardware lease proposals. Option 1 costs $4,000 but requires that the entire amount be paid in advance. Option 2 costs $5,000 but the payments can be made $1,000 now and $1,000 per year for the next four years. If you do an NPV analysis assuming a 14% discount rate, which proposal is less expensive? What happens if you use an 8% rate?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
question 3
i) Design a weekly operations summary report that will include overall data on rentals, new customers, late charges, and anything else you think a store manager might want to review. Be sure to include numeric activity and dollar totals.
ii) Design a data entry screen for entering new members.iii) Design a video rental input screen. In addition to the video data, the video rental form must include the following fields: Member Number, Name and Date.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
when will you email me the answer?? i really need your help...
Expert:  lyndaew replied 6 months ago.
Hello there!When is this needed by?