Bizhelp
Bizhelp, CPA
Experience:  BA degree and Certified Public Accountant
23848519

The law of diminishing returns implies:The more hours you spend

Customer Question

The law of diminishing returns implies:The more hours you spend studying per day, the more you will learn with each added hourYour understanding will be increased by decreasing your marginal study timeEventually, the more hours you spend studying per day, the less you will learn with each added hourThe more hours you spend studying the less you will know
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Anything else I can tell the Tutor before I connect you two?
Customer: The law of diminishing returns implies:The more hours you spend studying per day, the more you will learn with each added hourYour understanding will be increased by decreasing your marginal study timeEventually, the more hours you spend studying per day, the less you will learn with each added hourThe more hours you spend studying the less you will know
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Bizhelp replied 8 months ago.
Hi,Thanks for your question. The correct answer is Eventually, the more hours you spend studying per day, the less you will learn with each added hour.Hope this helps!