Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

1) A company's managers should probably give serious, consideration

Customer Question

1) A company’s managers should probably give serious, consideration to changing from a low cost/low price strategy for entry-level cameras to a different strategy whena. The company’s market share of entry-level camera sales is below 30% in all four geographic regions, its credit rating is below an A, and its ROE is below 18%.b. Sizable unfavourable shifted in exchange rates can occur in one or more region, thereby causing the company’s EPS to fall far below Investor Expectations.c. The low – price end of the market for entry – level cameras is overcrowded with competitors, making it difficult to earn attractive profits in the low – price end of the entry – level cameras marketplace.d. the company’s operating profits per entry – level camera sold are not close to the higher in the industry in at least three geographic regions ( based on information reported on p. of the most recent GLO – BUS Statistical Review).e. a big fraction of the companies in the industry are marketing 4 or more model of entry – level cameras with a P/Q rating of 4 – stars or higher.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Anything else I can tell the Tutor before I connect you two?
Customer: i have tons of questions
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** best answer here is c - if the low price strategy is saturated with no profit, it might be time to look at making items for a different market.