linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I need help with an accounting project which requires

Customer Question

I need help with an accounting project which requires journal entries in differents subledgers and the general ledgers , as well as the financial statements.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok I will do that shortly
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
mediafire.com/#m5ho5ue9jljepthis is the link
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/m5ho5ue9jljep/Documents
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Were you able to view the files?

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

I have gone through your files but the data has not been provided to complete the assignment, please provide all transactions to be used, and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The transaction list is included. deadline is 4 days
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the 4th and the 7th file from the top are the transactions.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

It is all very confusing not very good picture, please if you could upload in word format or excel format, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I scanned the data from a book. I don't have them as word format
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
There are some data that are already there in the journals, they represent prior transaction. The transaction document that I have shared with you are what's remained to be entered in order to do complete what's asked for in the instructions documents.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

But as they are images therefore it will have to be made again, if you have word or excel file for work done by you, please provide them and also mention your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't have any word document,except for the instructions and the check figures to make sure results are good. I scanned them from a workbook. My deadline is Tuesday.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I haven't done anything on word/excel the images are preloaded information from the workbooks. You could use the files and handwrite everything and scan back to me.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Please accept the offer so answer may be provided in 3 to four days or if your deadline is larger than this one please mention, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will kindly decline the offer.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Okay and take care.