linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Naz.. Accounting assignment. 6 questions. 1. Compare

Customer Question

for F. Naz..
Accounting assignment. 6 questions.1. Compare Managerial and financial accounting. Using vocabulary from the text make at least 3 comparisons between the two areas.2. Compare job costing to process costing. In your comparisons include information on the type of businesses that would use each of the costing systems.3. What issues should be considered when making decisions about outsourcing and eliminating the production of a key sub assembly for products manufactured by a company? Your answer should be presented as a bulleted list.4. What is budgeting? Why is it important? Describe one type of budget and how it would be utilized in a business.5. When considering how much of a product to produce or acquire for the period, describe the specific items you would use in the calculation? Your answer should be based on the budget chapter as well as on the basic formula related to inventory, discussed at various points throughout our class.6. What topic in this course did you find most useful to you? Why? Which topic would you have liked to have studied in more detail?
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

What is the topic of the question 6. what is your deadline, the fair price is $95

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That price is too high.. I was thinking about $50 total.
But actually I don't need #1, or #2 done.. Just questions 3-6.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

Okay but what will be the topic of last question to be selected and what is your deadline, you may add the difference of $20 as bonus, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi, actually I don't need any of this assignment completed. I can knock this out real quick.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

Okay and take care.