linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

Which one of the following statements is correct with regard

Customer Question

Which one of the following statements is correct with regard to dividends? (Points : 5) Dividends are increased by credits. Dividends are subtracted on the income statement. Common stock dividends are required to be paid. Dividends reduce stockholders’ equity.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: How long will it take? I am doing accounting now.
JA: I'm trying to find the right Tutor for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. Is there just one question or how many questions do you have in this set that require resources?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
17 questions

Can you upload the document so I can look them all over at once? What is the deadline for a resource?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you see it?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have 3 hours

Got it - let me look it over - be back very shortly

Hmmm. for some reason will not open on my computer - says file error. Can you go back into word, save it as a .rtf file and then reupload again (sorry about that - not sure why not transferring correctly to me)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i am on an apple computer right now.

Just go ahead and copy and paste here into the chat box - lets hope it keeps proper formatting

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I saved it as .doc vice .docx

That one worked - give me few minutes

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok

Unfortunately I do not have the needed resources for this class to complete in such a short time period ( I could with more time but would take too long to pull together this quickly on this test). I am opening back up and messaging a couple others who might be able to help quickly. It is always best to try to meet up with tutor in advance with timed assignments in order to be sure we are prepared with the needed materials. Thanks - all the best in your studies - hopefully someone will be with you very shortly.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
DO i just wait?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

If you need the answer, please accept the offer, and also mention your deadline, thanks.