linda_us
linda_us, Master's Degree
Experience:  A tutor for Business, Finance, Accounts and other related topics.
19873544

I have several question i have an assignment due and i have

Customer Question

i have several question i have an assignment due and i have no idea what to do for it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yeah its for accounting 250 are you good at that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: C13-77.Calculate efficiency variances (Learning Objective 4)Assume that you manage your local Marble Slab Creamery ice cream parlour. In addition to selling ice cream cones, you make large batches of a few flavours of milk shakes to sell throughout the day. Your parlour is chosen to test the company’s “Made-for-You” system. The system allows patrons to customize their milk shakes by choosing different flavours.Customers like the new system and your staff appears to be adapting, but you wonder whether this new made-to-order system is as efficient as the old system where you made just a few large batches. Efficiency is a special concern because your performance is evaluated in part on the restaurant’s efficient use of materials and labour. Assume that your superiors consider that efficiency variances greater than 5% are unacceptable.You decide to look at your sales for a typical day. You find that the parlour used 390 kilograms of ice cream and 72 hours of direct labour to produce and sell 2,000 shakes. Assume that the standard quantity allowed for a shake is 0.2 kg of ice cream and 0.03 hours (1.8 minutes) of direct labour. Further, assume that standard costs are $1.50 per kilogram for ice cream and $8.00 an hour for labour.Requirements1. Compute the efficiency variances for direct labour and direct materials.2. Provide likely explanations for the variances. Do you have reason to be concerned about your performance evaluation? Explain.3. Write a memo to Marble Slab Creamery’s national office explaining your concern and suggesting a remedy. Use the following format for your memo:
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

Please complete the data and also mention your deadline, you may upload file at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com and provide me the link, thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
actually please tell me how can i get a refund , they took money out of my account and i am not happy at all
Expert:  F. Naz replied 9 months ago.

You may contact JA customer service for refund, but if you could provide data as told to you I can help you, take care.