F. Naz
F. Naz, B.Com
Experience:  have completed B.Com and CA Finalist
20040807

International Business Part A. Answer each of the following

Customer Question

International Business
Part A. Answer each of the following questions in one or two paragraphs.
1. What does its balance of payments (BOP) reveal about a country? Include in your explanation the relevance of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the importance of the U.S. dollar, and special drawing rights (SDR).
2. Describe the global and transnational strategies for competing internationally.
3. Market analysis and assessment identifies a small number of viable markets by eliminating those that are unattractive. Define the first three steps in the recommended sequence of market screening covered in your textbook, in order.
Part B: Answer each of the following questions in one of four sentences.
1. Briefly define the terms international business and foreign business.
2. Briefly define culture.
3. Explain the three characteristics of sustainable business practices.
4. What are the four kinds of trade events the U.S. Department of Commerce organizes to help locate foreign representatives and make sales?
5. Three Sources of staffing for IC executives ate the home country, a host country, or a third country. Briefly define the four possible staffing policies.
6. Briefly list four advantages of focusing attention on a nation that's already a sizable purchaser of goods from the would-be exporters country.
7. What are the two kinds of currency floats? Briefly describe them and how they work.
8. Name the following international economic institutions and explain the purpose of each:
a. WTO
b. OECD
c. WIPO
9.Briefly describe translation exposure and how it can affect a company's financial statements.
10. What does the term reverse brain drain mean? What factors have contributed to this phenomenon?
Advertising Principles
Part A. Answer each of the following questions in a composition of one or two paragraphs.
1.You're an account executive who has received job offers from a full-service agency, a creative boutique, and an interactive agency. Describe the differences among these types of agencies.
2. You're an account manager who plans to use the objective-and-task budgetary method. Explain the steps you'll take in doing this, and justify your reasons for selecting this approach.
3. Several government agencies are responsible for regulating advertising. Examine the duties and powers of three of these agencies.
Part B: Answer each of the following questions in two to five sentences.
1.The objective of your advertising campaign is to persuade the consumer to purchase a product. Choose four advertising method to achieve this goal.
2. What is a click-through? How frequent is the click-through rate?
3. You're a sales representative for a sporting goods manufacturer. Compare the push strategies of point-of-purchase displays and incentives.
4. Distinguish between the offset lithography and plateless printing processes. As the art director of a newspaper ad, which of these processes would you use and why?
5. What advertising techniques are used to reach (a) members of business organizations and (b) governmental employees?
6. Your advertising agency represents a fast-food chain. You're asked to complete a competitor analysis and an industry analysis for the advertising plan. What type of data will you get from each analysis?
7. A company wishes to improve its corporate image through advertising. Explain the differences between an advocacy ad campaign and a cause-related ad campaign.
8. Contrast the goal of primary demand stimulation with that of selective demand stimulation.
9. Choose one barrier to successful international advertising and describe one way advertisers can overcome it.
10. Explain the difference between the pan and truck camera techniques.
Category: Multiple Problems
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

What is your deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Wednesday
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Okay, I am providing you the offer, please accept that so I can provide you the answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No thank you. This is way to much. I'm not willing to pay anything more than $60.00
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will you accept $100.00? I really don't have anymore than that to offer.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

I can provide you the answer in next 48 hours if you agree to pay the remaining amount as bonus, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
if it passes i will definitely keep my word.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you let me know if you'll be finished today?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

I can provide the answer in next 48 hours, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No thats too late... Can you have it done by 7pm eastern standard time tomorrow? If not then don't worry about it, i'll have to find someone to complete.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hey are you there? i hope all is well with you. Can you provide me with the status please. Thank you much
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello! it's been 48 hours. Can you please let me know the status
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its been 7 days response. Please let me know if you're completing, if not i'll find someone else, and get a refund. I cannot afford to wait any longer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** no longer have to do the work, i've spoken with customer care, i'll be receiving a refund for another tutor.
Thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Sorry, I was not here due to some emergency, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I hope all is well...If you can have it completed by midnight tomorrow, we can do business but if not, I'll have someone else help me. I've been waiting since December 27th, I don't have anymore time to waste. Thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

How many hours are remaining in that please let me know, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
8 hours
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Okay, will provide it before or by it, thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
by it
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Hello

http://www.mediafire.com/view/pltwsdp2jls7vn7/International__Business.docx

Please find your answer at above link.

Have a nice day.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 10 months ago.

Hello

I am just following up, did my answer help you or not and if it has helped so please accept or rate the answer as agreed so I could get credits for my efforts, thanks.